Introduction to DSActive leisure and fitness workshop
- 7 December
- Online workshop, Down's Syndrome Association , Teddington, TW11 9PS
This is an introductory workshop leisure centres and organisations wanting to improve their knowledge about Down's syndrome.
This is delivered by DSActive.
Be confident and improve your knowledge about the condition of Down's syndrome.
Who is this workshop for?
This is an introductory workshop suitable for any leisure centre that provides services in the leisure and sport industry.
What the course delivers?
- Understanding people with Down’s syndrome
- Understanding the common Health conditions
- Explore how to use terminologies appropriately and challenging the myths
- Our communications and our research
- Identify ways to remove specific barriers and suggest improvements
How long is the workshop?
The workshop is only available online. The workshop is 12:00-1:00pm.
You will need to register to get Zoom details of the workshop. Please email email@example.com to register.