- Rush Green Road, Romford, RM7 0PH
- 01708 766211
There is a newly refurbished 65 station gym and studios delivering over 100 classes a week. Fitness Instructors are on hand to offer advice and guidance as well as motivate you to achieve your fitness goals.
They work with a number of local schools to provide fitness activities and specialise in working with those with additional needs, older people and families. They have a track record of working with hard to reach groups and in delivering community health in line with Primary Care Trust aims. These include: cancer referral scheme, stroke recovery, 50 plus programmes and working with excluded children using fitness and health as a mechanism for personal growth and behaviour management.
Regular exercisers will save money by joining, however ‘pay as you go’ options are also available. For more information or to join the gym please pop in, call them on 01708 766211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seated Exercise Sessions (Monday & Thursday 12noon – 1.00pm);
- Stroke Rehabilitation (Friday 1.30pm–2.45pm)
- Health Condition Circuit (Wednesday (12.00nonn– 1.00pm)
- Disabled Yoga (Tuesday 11.30am-1.00pm)
- Boccia (Monday 11.00am-12.00noon, Tuesday 11.30am-1.00pm, Thursday 10.45am-11.45am)
- Wheelchair Basketball 7.30pm-9.30pm
There are accessible showers and changing facilities. There is a friendly diner which offers a wide variety of beverage and meal options.
Accredited at Provisional Level until June 2018