Seashell Trust Fitness Centre
- Stanley Road, Cheadle Hulme , SK8 6RQ
- 0161 610 0121
Seashell Trust offers a number of health and fitness activities which are accessible for people of all abilities.
Seashell Trust also provides fully inclusive swimming lessons and water fitness classes for all ages and abilities. They have excellent facilities that cater for all. These include individual and shared changing areas, changing beds, shower chairs, gradual steps, chair and sling hoists for disabled pool access.
Fitness Suite Membership
There is an accessible fitness suite which is accredited by the Inclusive Fitness Initiative (IFI). This has specialist equipment for disabled people, some of which is accessible to wheelchair users.
If you would like to join the gym call in, phone or email to book your induction. Your induction consists of the following:
- Tour of the sport centre
- Lifestyle & Health Assessment
- Fitness Programme setting
If you have a health condition and would like to join:
- Collect a referral form from us and take it to your GP to fill in
- Once your referral form is complete book in for an induction
- Monday-Friday 8am-8pm
- Saturday & Sunday 10am-2.30pm
Accredited by Quest as Very Good until April 2021