Phoenix Fitness Centre & Janet Adegoke Pool
- Bloemfontein Road, London, W12 7DB
- 020 8735 4900
Phoenix Fitness Centre and Janet Adegoke Swimming Pool is located in the heart of White City, and shares its facilities with Phoenix Academy. The centre offers a newly refurbished fully equipped, 80 station gym and boasts an extensive range of fitness classes.
With a fully accessible 25 metre pool and teaching pool, Phoenix Fitness Centre offers a wide range of swimming activities from family swimming to inflatable Aqua Splash sessions.
They provide an extensive programme for the girls and 60+ for the local community, with bespoke activities scheduled throughout the week. In partnership with QPR junior football courses are available. The comprehensive learn to swim programme at Phoenix Fitness Centre is Swim England accredited which caters to juniors and adults of all ages.
- Main pool with accessible ramp - fixed and always available
- Teaching pool with steps and hand rails - easy to use and again, always available when you need to access the pool
- Accessible changing facilities in wet and dry areas
- One building on one level, with no steps to traverse
- Wide corridors and light doors
- Single level access to sports hall and gym
- Clearly signposted parking bays
- Wide automatic reception doors
- Reduced cost memberships for disabled people (carer access included)
- Reduced cost swimming and swimming lessons
- Any time swimming and dedicated teaching pool sessions
- Work experience programs for 16+ years (priority for local residents)
- Sports hall bookings
Accessible and IFI fitness equipment
Accredited by quest at good until May 2021