William Penn Leisure Centre
- Shepherds lane, Mil End, Rickmansworth , WD3 8JN
- Via Website
- 01923 771050
William Penn Leisure Centre has all the facilities anyone could want to help them enjoy their fitness and leisure time. There’s a fully-equipped gym, as well as a swimming pool in which we hold our award-winning swimming lessons, as well as a number of other aquatic activities to suit every taste.
Busy parents can also make use of our crèche facilities, while we also boast two group fitness studios in which we host a variety of group fitness classes to suit all ages and abilities. You’ll also find squash courts and, in our sports hall, badminton sessions (among other activities). Meanwhile, you can also make use of our outdoor floodlit all-weather football pitch, while those of you who want to relax can do so in our sauna and steam room.
The following facilities are available:
- Accessible parking in the car park at the side of the centre and the car park across the road from the centre
- Pool pods in the main pool
- Accessible changing room on both wetside and dryside
- Accessible gate to the changing rooms
- Accessible showers on both main and teaching pool
Accredited by Quest as good until September 2021