Customer Service and Administration Leader
- The Institute of Swimming
- Closing Date
- 09 December 2018
- Interview Date
- 18 December 2018
- SportPark, Loughborough, LE11 3QF
The Institute of Swimming is seeking a Customer Service and Administration Leader to join its team on a fixed term maternity cover.
This is an exciting opportunity working within the Institute of Swimming as part of a busy customer service team. You will be responsible for leading the customer service team by example, in delivering an excellent and efficient customer service department.
You will be a role model to the team, providing coaching and support to team members, ensuring that all targets are met and all Institute of Swimming courses are efficiently administrated.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment
- An excellent customer service ethos, putting the customer at the heart of business
- Experience of working with online booking and payment systems
- A high level of computer literacy, with proven experience of Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment where information and decisions are required at short notice
If you think you would be perfect for this role but would prefer part time hours, applications from people able to work a minimum of 30 hours per week over five days are also being welcomed. If this applies to you please specify your preferred working pattern on your cover letter.
Find out more about The Institute of Swimming family on their website.
How to apply
To apply for this role, firstly please go to the SurveyMonkey link and complete the application statement.
Send your CV and cover letter outlining the skills and experience you can bring to this role referring to the advert, person specification and job description to firstname.lastname@example.org. This should include any personal interests and unpaid activities. Include as much detail as possible to support your application, you are encouraged to make yours stand out! The Institute of Swimming would recommend at least 300 words. Applications received without all elements above will not be considered for shortlisting.
Deadline for applications is Sunday 9 December.