- Badminton England
- Grade 3: £20,000-£25,000 per annum
- Closing Date
- 25 January 2019
- Milton Keynes
Want to be part of a digital transformation that will positively impact one of the nation's most popular sports? Badminton England is looking to lead the way for governing bodies, enhancing consumer digital journeys and create sustainability for the sport. They are seeking a Marketing Executive to be part of the journey, making an impact on the sport and taking their career to the next level.
Badminton England's email platform is one of the strongest communication tools used to engage and inspire audiences, drive revenue, and distribute important information. The national governing body is now looking for a Marketing Executive to be influential with the email and content strategies, playing a key role in optimising overall marketing performance.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work on multiple campaigns simultaneously and will play a central part in the marketing team with the remit extending to eCRM, content and tracking/reporting.
Key responsibilites include to:
- Take ownership for delivering the membership communications strategy across website, log-in pages, email, social media, competitions
- Manage the delivery of all email deployments - assist with the creation of service-led, acquisition and retention campaigns across programmes and events
- Work alongside the Communications Officer to set up, measure and develop key customer journeys and touch points with Badminton England
- Support the regional team with membership marketing materials as needed
- Segment customers, and define data requirements for personalised campaigns
- Work with the Communications Officer, where your genuine love for audience engagement means you will take content and translate this into targeted copy for digital multi-channel use
- Assist in the creation and own the delivery of the content strategy working with the Marketing Manager and Head of Membership and Ticketing
- Complete regular reports and analysis of email campaigns for insight and channel optimisation
- Weekly social and web traffic reporting, alongside the Communications Officer o Print supplier management and liaison
- Ownership of artwork brief process (supported by Management) and agency relations for all brand framework artwork requests
- Marketplace benchmarking and reporting of best practise and insight (event price points, membership costs/fees/benefits of other NGBs, fanbase engagement techniques)
For more information including personal specification and details on company benefits, visit Badminton England's online job recruitment platform.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please use the following link to complete an online application form: Badminton England online recruitment platform. If you experience any issues with the link provided, please contact Jade Cinar, HR at Badminton England. Email Jade Cinar.
Closing date for applications is Friday 25 January 2019.