Digital Marketing & CRM Officer
- Swim England
- Up to £26,240 per annum (depending upon exprience)
- Digital Marketing & CRM Officer
- Closing Date
- 18 August 2020
- Interview Date
- 25 August 2020
- Home based
Swim England is seeking a Digital Marketing and CRM Officer to join its Marketing and Communications team on a permanent basis.
Swim England is the national governing body for swimming in England.
The governing body help people learn how to swim, enjoy the water, and compete in our sports of swimming, diving, water polo and synchronised swimming.
This is an exciting opportunity working within the Marketing and Communications team responsible for driving the development of a data-lead approach to digital marketing for Swim England, its subsidiaries and affiliates based on member needs and organisational objectives.
Reporting to the Head of Campaigns and eCRM, you will be responsible for planning, building and delivering data-driven customer journeys to support membership and commercial customer acquisition, engagement and retention amongst Swim England’s key audience groups.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of planning, building and optimising automated customer journeys using a CRM or eCRM platform.
- Demonstrable experience of working with customer databases to unlock the potential of data to drive marketing and commercial strategies.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practice, with a focus on email and social media.
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills.
- Be highly motivated and have a pro-active approach to working.
How to apply
To apply for this role please complete the application statement and send your CV and cover letter, outlining the skills and experience you can bring to this role referring to the advert, person specification and job description, to: email@example.com.
This should include any personal interests and unpaid activities. Include as much detail as possible to support your application, Swim England receive hundreds of applications so make yours stand out! (they would recommend at least 300 words.) Applications received without all elements above will not be considered for shortlisting.
Closing date is Tuesday 18 August. Applications after this time will not be considered. Interviews will take place on Tuesday 25 August.