Data and Insight Support Officer
- Yorkshire Sport Foundation
- £19,617 - £21,864 per annum (plus travel expenses and pension contribution)
- Closing Date
- 21 September 2020
- South Yorkshire and West Yorkshire
As the Data and Insight Support Officer and an integral member of the Data and Insight team you will assist with the data collection, processing and monitoring of data for Yorkshire Sport Foundation so that their work and that of partners is founded on high quality information and learning.
You will join an experienced team at Yorkshire Sport Foundation that is committed to delivering our vision of a vibrant, healthy and prosperous Yorkshire through sport and physical activity.
Yorkshire Sport Foundation is keen to hear from you if you have experience of:
- Collecting, using and reporting data to inform decision making
- Working to and meeting strict deadlines
- Using a variety of different packages and databases for processing, presenting and manipulating data
- Reporting and presenting data and insight to a range of audiences
Skills required for the role include:
- Excellent level of numeracy with the ability to translate data and qualitative information
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Excellent IT skills and ability to use a variety of software used for data and insight
- Ability to organise own workload and work to strict deadlines.
How to apply
For more information about this role, including a full job description and details about how to apply, please visit Yorkshire Sport Foundation website.
Closing date for applications is Monday 21 September 2020.