Senior Training Officer
- Stoke City Football Club
- Closing Date
- 08 January 2021
As a Senior Training Officer you will design, deliver and evaluate effective training solutions which support ongoing company strategy and objectives primarily focused on Stoke City Football Club.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Working with the senior leadership team to agree the ongoing training and development strategy for all levels of staff.
- Ensuring the training strategy is achieved through the effective design, delivery and evaluation of training interventions.
- Ensuring relevant staff members have access to apprenticeships and other requisite qualifications.
- Supporting the organisation in meeting its regulatory requirements, specifically pertaining to the ongoing training of employees as outlined by the Premier and English football leagues.
- Designing and delivering new training interventions and producing materials in accordance with agreed departmental needs.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of existing training interventions and materials.
- Making recommendations for change to key stakeholders.
- Representing the training function and acting as point of liaison for dedicated operational departments.
This position will be offered on a full time, permanent basis.
Stoke City Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and DBS checks at the appropriate level will be obtained prior to employment commencing.
Stoke City Football Club endorses the principle of Equality and will strive to ensure that everyone who wishes to be involved in the Club will be treated fairly and with respect, without regard to their age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion and belief, sex or sexual orientation.
How to apply
For more information about this role including a full job description and details on how to apply, please visit Stoke City Football Club website.
Closing date for applications is Friday 8 January 2020.