- Bowls England
- Closing Date
- 25 January 2021
- Royal Leamington Spa
With a new strategy, new leadership and renewed purpose, now this is a great time to join the Bowls England team. Bowls England is the National Governing Body for lawn bowls, the form of the sport which is played at the Commonwealth Games. Over 100,000 people play bowls regularly within the 2000 bowls clubs nationwide.
This role as Marketing Officer reports directly into the Head of Communications.
This is a fantastic role if you enjoy building brands and delivering impactful marketing campaigns. Should you be successful, you will:
- Own and police our brand guidelines and values ensuring a consistent presentation and brand-led decision-making and activity
- Lead and co-ordinate the organisation’s creative design work digesting and understanding briefs, and providing an effective design and print service to other business functions
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns to deliver target sales, participation numbers or other agreed outcomes
- Manage, maximise and grow the organisation’s database creating a single customer view with accurate, secure records, which can be segmented and effectively communicated to
- Work with the Events and Competitions Officer, to manage the pre and post-event customer experience including, but not limited to, the ticketing journey, pre-event communications and post-event survey
- Manage the organisation’s retail function including maximizing the online store and event retail operation
- Promote and co-ordinate the brand activation activity at the organisation’s major events
- Lead the organisation’s insight work delivering an annual programme of research and providing recommendations
- Build and deliver relationship marketing partnerships to engage and monetize new audiences
- Support the delivery of the organisation’s communications plan and help ensure communications platforms are vibrant and engaging
The position commands a starting salary of circa £23,000 p.a. plus benefits. It is a full-time role based at the Head Office in Royal Leamington Spa. Although, recent events have helped the organisation to embrace more flexible working.
Bowls England is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. They oppose any form of unlawful and unfair discrimination and make recruitment decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
How to apply
For more information about this role including a detailed job description and details on how to apply, please visit the Bowls England website.
Closing date for applications in Monday 25 January 2021.
Interviews are scheduled to take place virtually week commencing 1 February 2021.