Youth Board member
- Access Sport
- Voluntary role - only travel expenses paid
- Closing Date
- 23 April 2021
Access Sport is looking for passionate young people aged 16-25 to join their Youth Board. The Youth Board will bring together young people from across the charity's projects and support them to develop as individuals and as a group to be involved with decision making and the development of Access Sport.
As a member of the Youth Board you will:
- be part of a team of like-minded and passionate young people who want to make a difference.
- meet four times a year to discuss and share different topics which are important to you and align with Access Sport’s core delivery of work.
- be a representative voice and promote more inclusive opportunities for young people.
- have the opportunity to participate in larger events including our annual awards dinner and attend workshops and training, funded by Access Sport.
- be heard and contribute to Access Sport’s wider delivery of work by sharing your opinions and experiences based on our projects.
Inclusion is at the heart of Access Sport. Their vision is to ensure no one is excluded from the transformational benefits of community sport. They welcome and encourage applications from individuals who have lived experience of the inequalities that exist within sport. This includes disabled people, individuals from ethnically diverse communities, girls/women and those from an LGBTQI+ background.
How to apply
For more information about this role including a full job description and details on how to apply, please visit Access Sport website.
If you would like more information about the Youth Board please email Katie Page at Access Sport or call 020 7993 9883.
Closing date for applications is Friday 23 April 2021.