Sports Development and Delivery Officer - Digital
- London Youth Games
- £22,000 - £26,000
- Closing Date
- 06 September 2021
- Interview Date
- 14 September 2021
Do you want to play a part in creating the ‘world’s largest and most inclusive city-focused Youth Games that is accessible to all’? Are you passionate about ‘using the power of competitive sport to create life-changing opportunities for all young Londoners’? Do the values of ‘Fun, Friendship, Achievement, Inclusivity and Trust’ align with your own values? If ‘Yes’, then London Youth Games has an amazing opportunity for you.
The Sports Development and Delivery Officer - Digital is responsible for the development and delivery of the sports programme, with a project focus on improving digital opportunities for young people to engage in physical activity and/or sport.
As a member of a wider Sport Development and Delivery Team, you will oversee a portfolio of specific sports, and utilise strong inter-personal and relationship management skills, underpinned by acute attention to detail. You will also be able to demonstrate an understanding or have a background engaging people in physical activity and/or sport through digital platforms.
- To work with the Sport Development and Delivery Team to deliver competitions of the highest quality.
- To develop a portfolio of sports and manage relationships with National Governing Bodies and other delivery partners.
- To explore and lead on engaging young Londoners in physical activity and/or sport through digital platforms, including continued development of the recently launched Virtual Games.
- To be a key point of contact regarding entry management and competition management systems.
- To ensure competition schedules are planned, delivered, and reviewed and underpinned by effective logistical planning and implementation.
How to apply
For more information about this role including a full job description and details on how to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is 12 noon on Monday 6 September 2021.
Interviews are scheduled for 14-15 September 2021.
If you have any questions about the role, please email Steph Walters.