WHS and iGolf Administrator
- England Golf
- Closing Date
- 29 October 2021
- Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire
England Golf is seeking a self-motivated individual to provide administrative support to our iGolf and handicapping coordinators.
This role would involve email and telephone communications regarding the implementation of the World Handicap System (WHS) and iGolf programme. As required, the successful applicant would also provide additional administration support within the participation and club support department.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with attention to detail
- Knowledge of key administrative procedures and of preparing reports and general correspondence
- Prior office environment/administration experience
- Accurate and thorough approach to work with excellent attention to detail
- A friendly nature and willingness to offer support and assistance to colleagues and customers
- A knowledge of golf is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
How to apply
For more information about this role including a full job description and details on how to apply, please visit England Golf website.
Closing date for applications is Friday 29 October 2021.