Sainsbury's Inclusive Community Training
Launched in 2018, the Inclusive Activity Programme, now builds on the successful delivery of its predecessor, the Sainsbury’s Inclusive Community Training. You could play an important role in making active lives possible and this programme can help make that happen!
"The training will help me to go on and promote healthy living and lead daily activities with my service users.” David, Carer
What is it?
Three hour practical workshop and online resources, supporting you to:
- Learn about practical tools to support inclusive delivery
- Explore creative ideas to support disabled people to take part in physical activity and sport
- Learn about local groups, activities and further training opportunities
Who is it for?
- Support disabled people of all ages within the community, and
- Have an opportunity to put the training into practice
E.g. health care professionals, carers, support workers, parents, volunteers and community groups.
Please note this workshop is not for qualified sports coaches.
How much is it?
£10 per person (subsidies may apply).