Sainsbury's Inclusive Community Training
You could play an important role in making active lives possible and this training can help make that happen!
"The training will help me to go on and promote healthy living and lead daily activities with my service users.” David, Carer
What is it?
Three hour practical workshop and online resources, supporting you to:
- Learn about practical tools to support inclusive delivery
- Explore creative ideas to support disabled people to take part in physical activity and sport
- Learn about local groups, activities and further training opportunities
Who is it for?
- Support disabled people of all ages within the community, and
- Have an opportunity to put the training into practice
E.g. health care professionals, carers, support workers, parents, volunteers and community groups.
Please note this workshop is not for qualified sports coaches.
How much is it?
£10 per person (subsidies may apply).
How can I get involved?
Join the 9,000 people who have already benefitted from the training, by visiting our events page to find a workshop near you.
Alternatively, if you have a group of 14 people or more we can arrange a bespoke workshop for your group at a convenient time for you.